CARTE TADAO MUSASHI 7 EGO/ETEK
Économisez Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity' %
Carte mise à jour avec le nouveau mode Millennium cappé à 12 bps.
The Tadao Etek Ego board is a drop-in replacement for the Etek Ego's stock board, and uses the feature-packed Musashi 7 software. The circuit board is the most important part of any electronic paintball marker, and upgrading it can potentially change all the performance characteristics. Tadao's leading edge Musashi 7 software provides the user with the ultimate in adjustability and speed.
A 70 gram lever switch comes standard, and instead of the complex three LED arrangement, the Tadao Etek Ego uses a single 7 color LED to show the current mode and status. Like most other Musashi 7 based boards, the Tadao Etek Ego board includes our simple trigger based programming interface for changing virtually any setting. The LED is also visible through the grip frame of the 2006 Ego, if you prefer the 7 color LED instead of LED array available on our 2006 Ego board.
Also included with each Tadao Etek Ego board is a wiring harness to allow for plug-and-play installation of the Draxxus Pulse RF transmitter. This allows for easy installation without any soldering or permanent modifications to utilize the wireless capability of the Draxxus Pulse loader.
- Fully legal in the NPPL, PSP, and Millennium tournament series
- 12 modes of fire
- Unlimited semi-automatic
- Adjustable semi-automatic
- PSP auto-response
- PSP/Millennium 50% ramping
- PSP/Millennium 100% ramping
- PSP burst
- NXL full-automatic
- 50% ramping
- 100% ramping
- 3 round burst
- Unlimited semi-automatic
- More than 1 billion unique ways to adjust settings
- Asynchronously monitors the trigger switch using an interrupt based scan at 2 million times per second for the quickest response time and fastest semi-automatic
- Rate of fire adjustable from 14 to unlimited bps in 0.25 bps increments
- Adjustable ABS programming eliminates first shot drop-off
- AMB (anti-mechanical bounce) and CPF (cycle percentage filter) algorithms help to prevent mechanical and switch bounce without missing real trigger pulls
- Gangster setting allows 3 different options for every fire mode, giving 36 different "breakout" style modes
- Easy to use programming mode allows changes to nearly any variable, including debounce, dwell, loader delay, AMB, anti-bolt stick, fire mode, max rate of fire, eye mode, CPF, Gangster breakout mode, ramp start activation, and more
- All settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they are not lost when the battery is disconnected
- Power efficient software and hardware lengthen battery life
- Automatic 15 minute idle power down saves batteries
- One-touch startup enables the marker to fire almost instantly
- Low battery indicator hardware and software shows battery level each time the marker is turned on
- Uses spring battery contacts so theres no wiring harness to break or wear out
- 70 gram trigger microswitch